[Spridgets] Paul A. update

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Tue Jan 13 06:48:05 MST 2009

Hello Spridgets,

       I called Paul A. last night and had quite a good chat. He's
       back at home and "living independently" using his own words. I
       asked if that meant cooking and cleaning and we laughed about
       that. (It's kinda like Fibber McGhee's Closet)  Anyway I asked
       him if he was back up and running Morris Service and he said
       YES. He doesn't have quite the stamina he used to and gets
       tired rather easily, but talked to his oncologist and internist
       a couple of days ago and they are both extremely pleased with
       his progress. He still doesn't have web access. AT&T doesn't
       have any technicians that he can get hold of thru any means and
       plans to re-install everything soon. he thinks about about a
       week till that's going.. Can only imagine his e-mail box after
       having let it sit for this long, just from 'the list' messages,
       let alone personal and customer stuff..

       Anyway, he sounds happy and healthy and like his (dare I say
       it?) OLD self...

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

      * "I love hot dogs," said Tom with relish.