[Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Paul A update

Gerard Chateauvieux pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com
Sat Jan 10 19:15:25 MST 2009

All,

I talked to Paul a couple times this week. He is indeed back at home
and he sounds like his old self again.

In conversations, he has expressed his appreciation, more than a few
times, regarding the fund. I have been fortunate to talk to him
occasionally and and he has always kept his sense of humor, joking
about all manner of things, including the boredom, the lack of
ability to do the things he loves and his memory loss from the
medications.

It's really good to hear he is back home and how well he is doing.

Gerard