[Spridgets] Fwd: Re: 2011 Spridget Event -Longest distance

Chris Manuel cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Sat Jan 10 18:32:28 MST 2009

To add to all this, there are many other activities beyond Elkhart Lake for
the rest of the families to visit and do things within a 45 minute drive.
A top notch Zoo, Tons of ethnic festivals or fairs depending on the time of
year, World class art museum, top notch golf courses, and many more things
beyond malls.

We can show you some serious roads to have fun with along with fantastic
scenery.
I'd love to take group through the Holy Hill area and hogs back road.

Chris

66MKIII
Brookfield, WI