[Spridgets] Fwd: Re: 2011 Spridget Event -Longest distance

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 16:52:55 MST 2009

Final mention of Elkhart Lake before it dies completely - there are at least 6 list members I can think of right off the bat within an hour or two of the venue, several within 1/2 hour (Bud, Larry, Flounder... not sure about Chris?). I'm thinking an event there would be a lot easier to pull off with troops on the ground in those kind of numbers.

Disclaimer:
I live 2 hours from Elkhart and my wife has instructions to sprinkle my ashes 1/3 at Blackhawk Farms, 1/3 at Yankee Stadium (original site), and 1/3 at Road America at Elkhart Lake, so I am a little biased.

Ron