[Spridgets] Fwd: Re: 2011 Sridget Event

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 11:56:04 MST 2009

I like the Iron Butt idea  ;-)   I've done it on motorcycle. Should be a
piece of cake in a Spridget!

Another idea might be to have something like last year's "Digital Scavenger
Hunt" only on a national scale. We pick out, say, 50 places all across the
US and publish them on the web site a year in advance so everyone can plan.
The person who verifiably (is that a word?) visits the most of them with
their Spridget enroute to the event wins a full month of Chiropractic visits
or something. Use computed mileage as a tie breaker.

Dr. David Lieb can be the Chiropracter ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 12:26 PM, Kathryn Bales <kgb at frontiernet.net> wrote:

> Why not?  It's as good a category as any other.
>
> Kate
>
>   Perhaps there should be a separate category for Iron Butt Spridgeters?

Cheers!!
Jim
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough
to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson