[Spridgets] Fwd: Re: 2011 Spridget Event -Longest distance

James Lempe oldtimealaskan at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 11:29:40 MST 2009

Hi Guys,

Well, I'll go to the event and settle all the distance controversy.   I live
in Homer Alaska.  Thats 2300 miles just to get to Seattle.  If you want to
googlemap the distance my address is 64350 Bridger Rd., Homer Alaska 99603.

I drove the car up here from San Diego three years ago so driving back down
will not be a new event.  If  you have never driven the old ALCAN highway (now
called the Alaska Highway) it's just miles and miles of miles and miles.

Jim Lempe
Homer AK