[Spridgets] Cash for Clunker email address

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 06:48:06 MST 2009

OK - I admit I've skimmed over much of what's been here for the past couple of
weeks, but I was on vacation and that's the story I'm sticking to.  I saw lots
of emails on this subject, but actually didn't read that many of them.  The
link below takes you to a spot where you can generate an email to all your
representatives on the subject.  All you do is click on "take action", fill in
your name and address, hit send and know that you've put your two-cents worth
in on the subject.

I did it a few minutes ago and already received a return email from Senator
Hillary C.  Now my day is complete... (please read just a hint of sarcasm into
that statement)

The site knows who to send it to according to the address you enter.  Give it
a shot - it only takes a minute to do.

Here's the link:      http://capwiz.com/aftermarket/home/

 - David Booker
'71 Midget