[Spridgets] 1960 Bugeye for sale in TEXAS

Leo 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Wed Jan 7 18:18:55 MST 2009

Dont know if anybody is interested but a guy I know has a 1960 bugeye for
sale.  Right now It is a rolling chassis that is in primer.  He bought the
car from the original owner,  disassembled it for minor and I do mean minor
bodywork and now he  has lost interest in it.  On a scale of 1 to 10 the
body is a 9.  Factory floor pans, trunk pan, sills, rockers, nose, and
perfect beading.  All the removed parts are bagged and labeled.  It will
need doors or at least the very bottom flat part repaired.  (which is the
ONLY place it has ANY rust) and naturally the other parts refurbished.  Has
the original 948 with smooth case trans..  No financial interest in it, just
trying to find a good home for it.  If my wife wasnt sick I would try to
finagle a way to get it but right now it is out of the question.  I WILL
kick my ass down the road but now isnt a good time financially unless
someone wants to loan me 5k against Iris with a 4 year payback + interest
<SMILE>.!!!  I have pictures of the car before it was disassembled and
pictures of it now as it sits.  I can forward them  to whomever might be
interested.  Todays word from him is that next week the car goes on EBay.

He is asking 5K for it and is VERY firm on the price.  I have been trying to
get him to come down on the price but he wont budge.  Otherwise I might have
been able to tuck it away here for me.

Leo

Checked by AVG.
8:49 AM