[Spridgets] NLBC: car club legal question

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Tue Jan 6 11:25:13 MST 2009

John,
Our local Triumph club looked into that several years ago.  We found that
non-profit organizations were pretty much safe from frivolous (or any kind,
actually) litigation.  However, this is Pennsylvania and you're in VA(?),
so, your best bet would be to spend a few bucks with a local attorney to
determine your actual exposure.  That way, you can make a genuinely informed
decision.
Good luck.
Bud Osborne