[Spridgets] Another Hardtop for 72 Midget Near Nashville TN

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Mon Jan 5 21:13:06 MST 2009

Oh yes I do...
I just had a MI (mild heart attack) two days ago and contracted
Bronchitis(spelling?) probably from the emergency room !
And with all this snow & Ice in this part of the country "I ain't
going nowhere. no-how" for a whjile....

But I am going to take a look at the link, Thanks muchly

Dag-nab it.... it's snowing again!!!!!!!!!!

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!