[Spridgets] 64-66 Hardtop, Northeast US Pick Up

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Mon Jan 5 19:23:21 MST 2009

Why is it, that the 'stuff' I would like to have is nearly *always*
on the other side of the contiment from the Pacific NW,,,,

It would probably have fitted my early '65 (64 tub with wind-up
windows)

Suffering Succotash   !!!!!!!!

On 5 Jan 2009 at 21:10, John D. Caffrey wrote:

>>    I'd  need  a secretary taking calls if I was selling a bugeye
>>    hardtop, but if I had one it would be a great reason to shop for a
>>    bugeye to go under it.
>>
>>    John
>>
>>    Fogelsville, PA
>>
>>    Dean Hedin wrote:
>>
>>    We  won't  ask  you  to explaiin, we know why. > You wanted a
>>    hardtop, really bad. > Now, Can you explain why you didn't get a
>>    Bugeye hardtop instead?  >  I could have used one of those, and you
>>    are close by! > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "John
>>    Caffrey"

Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!