[Spridgets] seating position, was re-upholstery issue.

Andy Webster a_d_webster at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jan 2 22:08:50 MST 2009

On the topic of driving position....
I am one of those tall blokes that people tend toB chuckle at when they see me
unfold myself from the cockpit of my mkII. They also laugh on the highway, as
my head is well above the top of the windscreen...(best not roll the car!) I
don't care if they laugh, but,
I find that my knees always hit the bottom edgeB of the dashboard (dosen't
occur in my bro's mkIII which has the later style of dash, but no elbow room!)
.
Has anyone tried modifying a seat cushion, so it is thinner, and puts your
khyber closer to the floor? if so, how? and how did it turn out?
Andy
6'4"