[Spridgets] Guns, No LBC, Hit Delete Now Or Else.....

WBM imap sliclass at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 12:30:03 MST 2009

   Well,  Sheriff  Joe  has tried to skirt the laws of Arizona to build a
   personal  fiefdom  in  Maricopa County.  The crime rate has not gotten
   any  better after several years with him as Sheriff, and violent crime
   has  gotten worse.  He is concerned pretty much full time with blowing
   his  own  horn.   See  what comes up when googling Sheriff Joe Arpaio,
   particularly the Bolick report.  I'm glad I live in Pima County, where
   my son-in-law is a sheriff's detective!
   Bill
   derf wrote:

Yes, I would PROBABLY vote for him.  It would depend on many things,
foremost of which would be who is running against him.  I think he
would probably be the best man for most jobs, but I think voting is
important enough that we should make each decision on a case by case
basis.  I am not sure Sheriff Joe is qualified to be President.
Lots of people would vote for Rush Limbaugh or Bill O'Reilly but that
doesn't mean they would make good statesmen.
We have too many politicians, we need some public serving statesmen.

Probably, derf ??  I know da*ned well I would vote for him for ANY National
'Office'  he wants to run for <G>!!!  President would be BEST !!
You are subscribed as wbmcleod at gmail.com

http://www.team.net/archive