[Spridgets] Guns, No LBC, Hit Delete Now Or Else.....

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Fri Jan 2 10:27:33 MST 2009

<<Wow.  What a great place.  NOT.>>

<VBG>!!

<<They've got great pizza;>>

I've had some pretty decent 'pies' in Joisey !!

<<but their politics and their crime rate sure aren't what I'd be bragging
about.>>

Makes D.C. look TAME<G>!!  And I have lived there also and still consider
it home (especially NOW since it is legal AGAIN<G> to own my guns!!

<<I really wish they'd secede from the state of Illinois and leave the rest
of us alone.>>

When you start the petition Jethro, let's make it Cook County AND Chicago
!!!

Blogo, Stroger & Daley = (VERY SORRY) Moe, Larry & Curly !!