[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Re: tubes vs levers

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 20:24:32 MST 2009

--- On Thu, 1/1/09, WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com <WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com> wrote:
> Because it's the rules that original dampers are used.

> pilotrob at msn.com
> writes:
> According to what I've read, most racers are using
> levers rather than  tubes
> but I don't "know" this. Maybe Ron Soave or

True. Also, Peter C. is my crew, so I couldn't possibly get tubular. I have his adjustables which he assures me are helping. The only mod I really would like that I can't do (but many do anyway in violation) is rear disc brakes. There is so much speed that us amateurs leave in these cars, though, that there are other places to make it up. Lord willing, I'll keep finding a second or two a year.

Ron
(with a mega case of the winter blues in northern Illinois)