[Spridgets] Save them from the crusher !

Andrew Payne andrewpayne at intrex.net
Thu Jan 1 20:12:05 MST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: spridgets-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:spridgets-> *It is a well
establishe fact that an armed citizen is less likely to be attacked than one
who is unarmed. States with liberal concealed carry laws have proven that.
States and communities with the strictest gun regulations have the highest
incidence of gun related homicides.

Pandora - "Hey what's in this box?"

*I happen to be very fond of my old Cherokee.  He is dependable and easy
to work on in the rare event that something breaks.*

We had Wagoneers when I was a kid.  They were great when the transmissions
were not exploding, tail gate windows rolled up, and were not otherwise
burning to a hulk in our driveway.  There is a reason our family motto was
"Jeeps should only leave town in pairs."  I heard many great things about
Jeeps, and my wife and I looked at one a month ago. When the blinkers failed
to cancel on a new car, we bought a Forrester XT instead.