[Spridgets] Save them from the crusher !

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 1 16:10:01 MST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill L" <pythias at pacifier.com>
To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels at sbcglobal.net>
Cc: <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 5:02 PM
Subject: Re[2]: [Spridgets] Save them from the crusher !

Hello Larry,

>The only reason we need to carry guns is to protect us from the whack job
>gun nuts that seem to feel the need to carry guns.

Tell that to all the students on the campus of Virginia Tech. Knowing
that NO ONE could have a gun made it a killing field.

Yeah, it would have been much better if about 50 of them were carrying guns
and they all pulled them out and started shooting at anyone with a gun.
Talk about a killing field....

LAD