[Spridgets] Save them from the crusher !

tinydog at snet.net tinydog at snet.net
Thu Jan 1 15:04:10 MST 2009

tinydog fired back:

The gun lobby would like all to believe that we need to possess automatic weapons to protect ourselves from the rapists and murderers under our beds.

The only people that should be concerned about a car crusher bill are those with an affection toward old
SUV's, Oldsmobile Intrigues, and the soon to be extinct Pontiac and Buick lines.

 -------------- Original message from "Jim Johnson"
<bmwwxman at gmail.com>:
We motorcyclists and gun owners can quote you chapter and verse on how one
seemingly innocuous little piece of legislation leads to another little one and
one more after that and
 then, all of a sudden, you wake up and find yourself in violation of the law
for something you've been doing legally all your life!