[Spridgets] nice hardtop on eBay I want it : )

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Thu Jan 1 13:17:45 MST 2009

Linda,

I think this is a "Watford" hardtop - - there is an article in the
forth quarter of Ray English's "Marque One."   It appears that it
went into production late in 1960.  There is a press release
published in January 1961.

Thanks to Ray's great Sprite Room collection of Bugeye information.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition