[Spridgets] 1275 Race Head FS

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 20:39:00 MST 2009

Getting my groove back in the garage tonight finally. I came across a bare 1275 head, 1316 variety. It came from a Midwestern council race car that later ran in VSCDA very competitively. It's had some serious chamber work done, and is marked 15cc in grease pencil, although I remember it cc'ing at 17. No valves, springs, just air and water bypass holes plugged with Allen plugs. I have several other heads I'll never use. It came off a running car that put a rod through a block - the head was fine. If anyone is interested for a snotty application, let me know. $350 negotiable. Photos at your behest. Currently painted OE green.

Ron Soave

It's times like these - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW88CzFb6TQ