[Spridgets] New Owner of a Sprite! #HAN7L38284

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Sat Feb 28 19:19:02 MST 2009

I think you would be hard pressed to tell the difference between the two,
but if you have to have parts the queen wiped her arse with, go for NOS.  No
one will know the difference. Concours, BTDT.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 4:56 PM, Rick Bastedo <rbastedo at gmail.com> wrote:

> If what you want is NOS...
>
> *http://tinyurl.com/bm6dzs*
>
> If that doesn't work, look up item 260365749013
>
> WooHoo
>
> Rick Bastedo
> 78 Midget, 63 Sprite
>

> On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 4:36 PM, rrengineer @dslextreme.com <
> rrengineer at dslextreme.com> wrote:
>
>> Here try this link out.  Same badge, but probably less as it's here in the
>> States:       *http://tinyurl.com/bv9gvx
>> Mike MacLean
>> 60 Sprite
>> 56 BN2
>> *
>> On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Rick Bastedo <rbastedo at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> I just bought this on Ebay Australia:
>>>
>>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=310125150173
>>> So I guess the front bonnet badge with the wings can be had once in a
>>> while,
>>> if you are looking for one remember to check the ebay.com.au and
>>> ebay.co.uksites as well as the normal
>>> ebay.com