[Spridgets] Drag Sprite part needed

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 11:25:14 MST 2009

Not a tough one, but here it is. Does anyone out there have a halfway decent
set of wings for the front of a Sprite?
With the Drag Sprite going to a national meet to compete in a few weeks, it
would be nice to have it on the bonnet.
Everyone is ALWAYS asking WTF IS that car? It has been called a Triumph, a
Midget, and most usually, "that fast little bitch".
The Sprite emblem is now on the boot lid, but one on the front, would just
be a bit nicer. I don't wish to take someone's new part, as this car doesn't
have that new look to it.
I have lots of photos I took yesterday, as well as a short quicktime movie
with it running. THIS car is how a Sprite SHOULD sound. <BG>
As soon as Ed lets me know if I need to edit the photos prior to sending,
I'll get them to him. I'd love to hear any feedback on the car.
FWIW, when I do send the notice to the group, that the photos are up, I'll
cc the owner as well. That way, if you hit "reply all" he will eventually
get the messages also.

Brad

--
DON JULIO 1942