[Spridgets] Skimpy Tonneaus

Brent Wolf wolf.brent at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 17:25:51 MST 2009

David,

The tonneau for my 76 fit as you described, just barely covering the
windows. As far as I know that is the tonneau that came with the car.

My 71 had the snaps installed on the door, but the tonneau that came with
the car did not have snaps. The tonneau did come down further.

then I picked up a 72, it did not have the snaps on the doors, but the
tonneau that was in the truck had the snaps.

Go figure??? At least the tonneaus for the 71 and 72 covered the windows.

Brent
71 Midget