[Spridgets] Clutch Slave Cylinder part II

Dean Swanson d.swanson at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 27 17:13:16 MST 2009

OK - it appears (from what everyone on the list is saying) that I have my
clutch slave cylinder plumbed the correct way, so I will have to take it of
and inspect it for damage causing the leak.

A question for those for you who have had multiple Spridgets - Is there a
visible difference between the slave cylinders used with the rubber hose and
the rigid tube version - incase I ordered/received the wrong one?

Dean Swanson

'62 A.H. Sprite mkII (with a puddle under it)