[Spridgets] Dumb Questions

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 13:54:15 MST 2009

Question number one: Yep - Electric - I'm running a Mr. Gasket pump back by
the tank as they are better at pushing than at pulling gas.

Questions 2 & 3: If it fits, I would think you can use it. (I don't have any
experience with a 948 so can't help you there).  The 1275 water outlet faces
straight forward - If that poses a problem, you can probably solve it with an
appropriate hose.

Good Luck.
David Booker
'71 Midget