[Spridgets] What went wrong - GM culture

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 00:36:25 MST 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 7:37 PM, Billy Zoom <billyzoom at billyzoom.com> wrote:

> > Does Your Chewing Gum Lose It's Flavor
> That was Lonnie Donegan. How can you guys not know Spike Jones?
> Cocktails for Two was my favorite, but anything with Doodles Weaver was
> cool
> too. BTW, I did a few shows with Doodles.

How about Poot Waddle....?  ;-)

I honestly thought until just now that he had murdered his wife and died in
prison. Googleing (is that a word) his bio I see I was wrong!  Sorry, Biff!
    My favorites are "You Always Hurt The One You Love", and "A Mudders Day
Sports Spectacular" with the irrepressible Feetlebaum!

You did shows with Doddles Weaver??!!   Now THAT I would pay a lot of money
to see!
--
Cheers!!
Jim