[Spridgets] What went wrong - GM culture

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 00:21:50 MST 2009

I prefer the D minor work personally but it takes one hell of a pipe organ!
64 footers in the pedal ranks!  I wasted a year in college as a pipe organ
major before I discovered I wasn't good enough. I'd probably end up a part
time choir director and organist with some stinko, built into the wall
Moller organ in a little Methodist church in central Texas. Haven't touched
a keyboard now in many years.

Cheers!!
Jim