[Spridgets] Real Music

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 25 16:47:40 MST 2009

Hey Jim--You talkin' some down home good music there. I had the exciting and rare opportunity to hear Clarence "Frogman" Henry live and in person a few years ago. Actually, we had tickets and had gone to Knoxville to hear Eric Clapton, but little did we know that Clapton's opening act was "Frogman" Henry. In my mind, he almost upstaged Clapton. LOL But the two in one show was riveting! 8^)

On a personal note, my son is a professional rock drummer. Give his band, Down From Up, a listen on: downfromup.com
And they are getting ready to release their 2nd CD. If you like them it can be had. Son Andy (Campbell) is a regional winner of the annual national "Drum Off" and his lead guitar player, Andy Wood is the national guitar champion, and I think, the national mandolin champion, or close to it. The whole band are all trained musicians, not just "hit and bangers". 8^)

--David C.
If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?