[Spridgets] Huh???

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 11:23:06 MST 2009

Now now Larry,

YOU should get your facts straight before YOU start spouting off.
A C-20b is the same as a Gulfstream 3, it's range is about 3700nm
which is intercontinental range, meaning it can go non-stop to Europe.
Has more than enough range to reach Califirnia from the east coast,
which is only about 2500nm.

A C21, aka Lear 35 is much smaller and cannot fly non-stop coast to coast.
It would need to refuel in Kansas or Wyoming, take about 30 mins.
Wouldn't want her to have to wait for that would we????
 You say that she has used the B757 only once and never the c32?
ummmm, they are the SAME plane!!
Air Force has plenty of smaller planes than a 757,
Lear 35s, G3's, Dc9's and B737s.
See them all the time.
At least she didn't have the gall to ask for a 747.

how come George W got to fly home on a 747 after Obama's inauguration,
and not something smaller?????

I too caught the we invented the automobile, who writes this crap for him?
or was that an ad-lib?

Brian S.
Bugeyeracr finally resto'ed!
Brian S.