[Spridgets] Huh???

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 10:53:26 MST 2009

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!!!!
I am NO fan of Pelosi and her liberal ilk, but I have NOT contributed to
this thread at all. I dropped off the 9issa list, because anything I said
that was NOT liberal, was met with personal attacks.
That is EXACTLY why I am staying out of this here. I don't NEED jokes, but I
DO need help with my car.
I love what I am reading, I just am not contributing.
Sorry, but I don't need more "liberal love" via email.

Brad

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 10:45 AM, Biff Jones <biffjones at verizon.net> wrote:

> Isn't this the same "Speaker of the House" that recently attached an
> "earmark" that gave her husband's company (he holds 17 million shares of
> their stock) 33 million to help the company's tuna fishing AND deny payment
> of minimum wage to the company's employees in Samoa? Great example of
> "recovery" and/or "entitlement".
>
> That is a fact!
>
> Pelosi is a product of a "political boss family" that corrupted Baltimore
> politics for centuries. I agree with Brad on the stake but it should be
> driven up her ass to try and find her "heart".
>
> Anon
>

> [demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
> to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send
> plain text.]
> 06:40:00

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad