[Spridgets] Huh???

Mark mark at nashvilletn.org
Tue Feb 24 21:35:24 MST 2009

You can't just "staple" Pelosi, you will need to drive a stake through her
heart.  She did stand proudly and applauded at the notion that company
executives should not have their private jets, yet she through a fit until
she got a 757 for the "long trip home" every weekend.  I would approve of
her riding in the bomb bay of B1B and just dropping her off when they got
close to the Golden Gate.