[Spridgets] SUV's

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Mon Feb 23 20:47:31 MST 2009

<<Worse off are the drivers of high powered rear wheel drive cars with an
open diff and little weight on the rear...>>

You somewhat have it right JL, but you are DEAD wrong !!  LOL

er, unless my almost 600bhp at rear wheels '70 Camino does NOT
'fit' your description???  But it IS only a 'small block'<G>!!

Enquiring minds need to know!!!!

Ed

PS:  And outta the 9 (in a row) Caminos I have owned the absolute
PIG was the bone stock 350cid/350 auto '80 and the 'worser' was
the '65 396cid/4 speed with 722bhp at rear wheels which I spent a
month or so in Spfld., IL driving on pure ICE.  Ice was a PITA tho<G>.