[Spridgets] A day at the swap meet - Rod's Bugeye FS

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 18:51:10 MST 2009

--- On Mon, 2/23/09, Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls at ado13.com> wrote:
> > Do you want Comptune, or the best currently available?

OK - historically, $300 in good shape, $500 perfect, race ready. The set that is on Rod's Bugeye were in with a bunch of MGB carbs and the owner seller had no idea what the "COMPTUNE" sticker meant, and Dave Craddock paid either $50 or $75, I forget. Shrewd me - I saw a bonnet at the show that I sold a few years ago going for $100 more than I sold it for ;-).

Ron