[Spridgets] More Ebay

Jeff Foster tr3.4.me at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 16:15:54 MST 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 9:52 AM, David Riker <davriker at nwi.net> wrote:
> Depending on the catagory, Ebay may or may not permit different payment
> methods.  If the item for sale is in a catagory that does not allow
> alternate payment methods other than paypal, Ebay can cancel the listing if
> you add alternate payment methods to the description.  Currently, it looks
> like most items in ebay motors still allow alternate payment methods. Here's
> the link:  http://tinyurl.com/ms8tm

Complaining about it here only allows for us to vent.

If you disagree with the terms of their new "PayPal only" policy why
not let THEM know by using the link at the bottom of the page linked
above and telling them the page was NOT helpful and why you feel that
way.

It may not make any difference ... but then again, if enough people
complained directly to them, it might.

Myself, so far I've never had an issue paying using PayPal (I haven't
sold anything on eBay, yet) but I still think the option of using
other payments methods should be between buyer and seller, not
dictated solely by eBay.