[Spridgets] Ebay - new rules

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Mon Feb 23 11:47:58 MST 2009

I have also used, seen different payment methods.  It may be the only
method this seller wants to use or understood they could use since e-
bay and paypal are one.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition