[Spridgets] finsihed the truck!!

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Mon Feb 23 10:57:11 MST 2009

I finally finished the Morris pickup that sat in front of the Holy Spirite
last summer.  I got the shell right after I got back from LotO and drove it to
work today.
http://tinyurl.com/cgvvoa

1275 engine, single 1.75" SU on Howley manifold, Datsun 5-sp, 4.2 rear end,
power disc brakes, 1-wire alternator, Mini heater/defroster, modified
Mistubishi truck seat, Chevy Vega wheels, 11 gal VW gas tank, and a loud
stereo with I-pod cable.  All welding, body work and painting done poorly by
me.  This is the first LBC that I totally built from scratch, so I'm grinning
from ear to ear today.

Glen Byrns