[Spridgets] What went wrong - GM culture

Andrew Payne andrewpayne at intrex.net
Sun Feb 22 16:47:37 MST 2009

Talk to the service manager politely, get a specific tech. Know him(most
likely him) by name. Make sure he knows you by name.  Ask advice.  Bring
coffee.  He'll know your car, and want it right.  He'll want it right because
he knows you, not because you'll be a pain in the ass. Take your car there for
all service, including some oil changes.  They may be more reasonable and
thorough if they see you regularly.  When someone only sees an item broken,
their only job is to fix it.  If they see it when it's not broken, their job
is to keep it working. Of course there are just crappy dealers.

Drew