[Spridgets] What went wrong - GM culture

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Sun Feb 22 15:49:20 MST 2009

> Subaru has one formula (quality, symmetrical AWD, boxer engine, top safety
> ratings, and good handling/performance) and sticks to it.

My wife has an Outback.  Every time (no exaggeration) we have taken it into
the dealer for any kind of warrantee work, at least one plastic bit has
fallen out onto the road within a few miles because the mechanic didn't
remember to screw it back on.  So Subaru does not have everything right in
our neighborhood.

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
Long Island, NY