[Spridgets] Big Brother is on the way...

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 07:14:03 MST 2009

Read your electric bill.  There's a line that says "Tax"....    You'll start
seeing quarter slots on outdoor sockets everywhere....    Just like the
little electric air pump machines at the convenience stores...   Oh.  And
the price of using anything that requires electricity will go up too.

Cheers!!
Jim

--
Cheers!!