[Spridgets] Kansas City, MO - 1971 Midget needs fixing

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 23:31:48 MST 2009

I'm not in that area but I do belong to the Kansas City Austin Healey club
and there are some great folks in that group who will know who to contact.
There are a number of MG Midgets in the area.  I'll refer you to Mike
Osipik, president of the Kansas City Healey club. Perhaps they can provide
the information you need. I copied Mike with this message....

Cheers!!
Jim