[Spridgets] Bugeye with a dash clock?........................................eBay 160317224542

David Ramsey dwramsey at att.net
Sat Feb 21 20:54:10 MST 2009

I assume you don't enter you car in a lot of Rally's? It is very common to
put a clock in you car if you're into that kind of driving.
		Crash

Aren't Clocks as irrelevent as radios in our little cars?  You can't hear
the
radio unless you're stopped - and why would you want to hear it anyway with
all the great noises coming from the car while moving. As for clocks - who
wants to be reminded of the time if you're out driving the sports car? The
whole point for me with toy cars has always been to lose touch for a while
with all the crap from your real life and just enjoy the drive. Of course, I
have never owned or worn a watch, so maybe I'm not the most qualified to
make
a comment on the subject.

David Booker
'71 Midget