[Spridgets] Dumb Present Owner.

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sat Feb 21 14:50:38 MST 2009

Hello Spridgets,

  Before setting out on a drive to the Coast down the scenic Columbia River
  (Washington side) this morning I topped up the oil and the dash pots. .. Just
  about the time I was turning onto U.S. 101 thought I could smell something
  buring.... maybe oil?....It went away and I figured it was that car I just
  passed. 50 or 60 miles further I smelled it again. And a little later again
  AND I could have sworn I saw a puff of smoke INSIDE the car. .. hmmm... by the
  time I was back thru the coast range and onto I-5 i was getting it every 3 or
  4 minutes. I DID NOT want to look lest if find something that would prevent me
  from getting back home, so I continued driving until I had the car in the
  garage. When I popped the hood, I found that I had NOT put the cap back on the
  valve cover oil filler hole and had blown oil all over the engine compartment.
  I'm gonna have to find some degreaser I guess. ..

  DUMB DUMB DUMB!

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

  Chaste makes waste.