[Spridgets] A day at the auto show

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 20 23:20:00 MST 2009

I went to the Philadelphia Auto show two weeks ago.

I did'nt really notice any difference in attendence compared to
previous years.

Nothing indicated to me that the American automakers
were changing thier ways.

I really like the styling of the new Challenger.  Too bad I feel that
Chrysler should go out of business.