[Spridgets] [Healeys] FW: Amazing technology

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Fri Feb 20 16:01:46 MST 2009

There are a bunch in Jersey as well - also look under "rapid
prototyping".

There are a couple of different types of machines, and some do flexible
materials. I can't say how durable the rubber prototypes are, but it can
be a good tool to test for fit before getting something like an
extrusion die made.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/