[Spridgets] Racing Bugeye on eBay

JLC breton48 at live.com
Thu Feb 19 12:43:41 MST 2009

Hi.... My old racing Bugeye is on eBay - Item number: 150327045302
Location: Pasadena, CA.  Just thought some of you may be interested. I think
the guy selling it is the second owner after me.

Looks like when I sold it some three to four years ago, minus the
half-height windshield and/or the racing Lexan wrap around windshield. I had
a period correct racing door mirror on the driver side (forgot the name,
difficult item to find now) which also seems to have disappeared. Ad
mentions "recent restoration" - that was in 1997-1999 by the owner before
me, unless the present owner did soething new - could not see anything on
the pics though. One thing the ad does not mention, is that just before
selling the car, I had a new aluminum flywheel fitted. Don't know if all the
spare parts are still there and included in the sale (anything from extra
set of alloy wheels to brake pedals, spare block, etc).

JLC, who has been lurking on this site for quite a while.