[Spridgets] The epitome of good taste

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 04:35:22 MST 2009

I don't think it's a scam - just a pieced together car.  I know of more than
one example of specific cars that began life as something else or multiple
somethings else.  I do doubt the 1960 model year, though it is certainly
possible (I'm sure we've all heard of cases where one valid registration is
used to license a different car.  The doors are later, but they cold have been
used to better enclose the cabin.  Even the square rear arches could be welded
on from a different car.  Maybe if we knew whether the rear springs were semi
or quarter eliptics...
 - David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island