[Spridgets] [9issa] Buffalo, NY

nory1 at roadrunner.com nory1 at roadrunner.com
Sun Feb 15 06:44:37 MST 2009

Unfortunately, the bounced mail problem is occurring a lot.  Roadrunner gives me a limited amount of bandwidth, and I can't get back to normal until I get my computer back.  I try to keep the mailbox emptied often, but it fills up so fast.  Hopefully, I'll be back to normal tomorrow.

The plane crash was tragic.  I live about a mile from the airport, but the planes were landing in the other direction that night, so the crash was about 5 miles from the airport in the opposite direction from my house.  I'm hearing a lot of very sad stuff about it from various folks in law enforcement -- I really feel bad for the families.  Buffalo is a small community, and it seems like everyone knows somebody who was either on the plane, or involved in the rescue/recovery operation.