[Spridgets] [9issa] Buffalo, NY

nory1 at roadrunner.com nory1 at roadrunner.com
Sat Feb 14 10:41:09 MST 2009

I'm here!  I've had computer issues for a while, so haven't been online much, and have had to delete a lot of stuff.  Doesn't help that I've been very pressed for time lately too.  The computer's in the shop now, and I'm using a loaner laptop.  I'm accessing email via the web, and the bandwidth I'm allowed is very limited, so I end up deleting a lot of list mail without even reading it, just so mail doesn't bounce back.  I didn't notice a private email from you Ed, but it's possible I deleted it thinking it was list mail.  Sorry about that.  What's up?