[Spridgets] Harbor Fright and Northern Fool trailers

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 10:01:46 MST 2009

I think the point here is not that these trailers are particularly bad or
"disposable" but that one should consider the application the trailer will
be used for. I have one of these trailers that I have used for many years
quite successfully for transporting motorcycles. I've never had more than
about 800# on it and for that application the trailer works well and lasts a
long time. I would NEVER put my Midget on it, however. It just isn't made
for that application.

Cheers!!
Jim