[Spridgets] Harbor Fright and Northern Fool trailers

tinydog at snet.net tinydog at snet.net
Fri Feb 13 09:30:18 MST 2009

tinydog cautions:

Anyone considering these trailers to transport cars should consider a couple of points:

1) Nothing should be run at it's limit. You are asking for trouble. You are assuming everything will work 100% within it's design and nothing will fail.

2) While you might only lose something material, you could be endangering others should the trailer fail.

If you can't afford a proper trailer, reconsider whether you need a trailer at all.

Back to my rawhide.

 -------------- Original message from Jim Johnson <bmwwxman at gmail.com>: --------------